Monday, June 22, 2009

Drake

Drake feels that if he tag teams up with every good artist people would enjoy his music more. Which I can't front is obviously true. Because they think of a beat and he just goes in when it comes crunch time. Okay theses teen girls are deeply in love with Drake. I should know because I see them every day singing his music sounding like a bunch of lesbians. they don't even care they feel comfortable because it's Drake. Which is o so surprising. But most girls enjoy his music especially when he teamed up with Trey Songz in "Successful". This song is O.D hot. I cant lie. The punchlines are on point and the hook is hard. The beat is tough I really couldn't bad talk Drake for this one. It's a great song.
























Drake also thought it would smart to team up with the R&B Queen Mary J. Blige. He was dam sure correct because the song is hot. It's called "The One". The song is tough.
Drake has the realest punchlines but in my opinion he's not as real as people make him seem. He's better when he teams up with people. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger