Tuesday, June 16, 2009

F.L.Y Needs To Surf Out Of This Rap Game!!!!

If you didn't realize yet F.L.Y is a new group who decided to inform people that your swag now has the ability to surf. WOW! This group is either remedial or retarded because how can your swag surf and in the video they made up a dance for the song. This is an outrage we should protest against garbage music. This group needs a new identity because their wack and they have a nerve to put a song like this on TV. Then they have more nerve to make a dance to it. But these are new artists and guess what? I Don't Care. I really don't because it's groups like them that make the rap game look like it's an enormous joke. I really get tight whenever I see some clown on the bus with that song as their ringtone. I really wish I could just light their whole pocket on fire!! This song should be banned off TV.


Don't get me wrong the clothes that they have on in the video is fly but why did they choose that song!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger