Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ron Brownz


I thought that Ron Browns was a new artist and comes to find out he's been in the game for while now. The other day I was arguing with Garri about who was the first group of people to make Asolo boots hot. Then Jamal said that Yung B in her hit song "5000" was the first to start wearing Asolos. The other day I watched the video and she was the first. But anyways Ron Browns was in that video so how long did Ron Brownz go in this rap game without being recognized. He was a lame with mad money.
The first time I heard Ron Brownz was in "Arab Money" and that song was do-do and Busta Rhymes had to make a public apology towards the Arabic government. Because the phrase "we gettin Arab money", is racist. Neither of these artist are Arabic and their talking about getting Arab money.
However this weird artist made a mark when he made "Jumping Out The Window" because everyone was hooked to the song. Even me. It was my favorite song for a while.
Then he teamed up with Noreaga who's been gone for a while and together they made "Rotate". Ron Brownz is a weird artist because I can't even single out what kind of rap music he makes. He goes from these weird no sense songs all the way to some hot get lite beats.
Ron Brownz also made a surprising appearance in "Pop Champagne" because who expected him to be in a song with Juelz and Jones because who believed that Ron would be in the club buying out the bottles with Dips.
Then this guy made a song that actually qualified for my Jam Of The Week. Which we all know as "Dancin On Me". This song shocked me because this guy is teaming up with Dips a little bit too much. He better watch out!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger