Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camron Is The Come Back Artist of the Year !!!!




This year Camron is definitely proved to be the comeback artists of the year due to the fact that he was missing for like a billion years.... But who cares because he came out strong with that "Cookies Wit Some Apple Juice". That song is hot. Lady Byrd? Where did she come from but she raps like she 's reading out of a perverted 3 grade rhyme book. Her part is so wack. Well of course I understand it but it's garbage. But Cam tore his part up.

This guy just came out of nowhere with this song. It was just a regular night doing Ms. Mustac's essay while listening to Hot 97's top 8 @ 8. This song hit # 2 and I was like what is this..... It's mad hot.... Why didn't I hear this before. After that day I didn't hear it again after a good week. I was upset.

Killa Cam is a real guy for instance he doesn't want to get back with his old crew, with him Jim Jones, Juelz Santanna, and the man himself Cameron. Just last month I recall Ms. Info speaking about a Dipset reunion and she recorded her phone call with Cam and post it up on her blog. In this phone call Cam is putting it out their that he would never ever get back with the old Dip squad. Although Cam was vague about his way of saying good luck. I found it funny. I don't blame Cam for leaving because almost everyone was brought onto with world with 2 legs and 2 arms and a brain of your own. I mean why wouldn't Cam leave.... Let's bring this to Max B for a second ... Who is a former dipset member. He left because they refused to release his album. I would of spazzed.


Another former Dipset member Hell Rell. One of the realist of the realist he claims that their was too much "Sh%T" going on and their was too much selfishness in the group. If you wish to view the rest of the interview as towards Hell Rell left Dipset.


Cam is the C.A.O.T.Y because he just came back and I just remembered that Cam also came out with a song off his album "Crime Pays". The song is called "I Use To Get It In Ohio" and I advised you not to watch this video on TV due to fact that most of the song is either edited or censored. It's not fun!!



Cam is also extra smart because if you drop a brand new album it's told to sell over a million copies... No Duh!! But Cam was going to drop his album I believe August 4 or something like that but he cancelled the date. This was smart he wanted to drop his album on the same day of a rival artist. Although I don't know who this artist. It couldn't be Jones because his latest album "Prey IV Reign" already came out. It couldn't be 50 because his latest album "Before I Self Destruct" came out long time ago. So who is Cam's new rival?? I'm still curious of when is his album coming out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger