Monday, June 8, 2009

SUMMER JAM 09 ; Impossible To Blog About To About!!!!!!! Pt2

Woooooo!!! I would of done everything in one post but it was taking waaay to much space so I had to break them up into two different posts.

Back to Summer Jam, so yeah The Dream tore it up. My brother told me that Jadakiss went in. But he performed some flashback songs, such as "We Gone Make It" , "Letter To B.I.G" , "Knock Yourself Out" , "Who's Real" and a few other songs that my brother can't remember. That's cool because his album gets too much burn on TV and the radio so it was smart to perform some of his old songs. That's why Jada is as real as they get. At the end of Jada's show out he said that he was going to give the ladies something and then out of no where Jeremih comes running out of the curtain singing "Birthday Sex". All the girls went off when they saw him. Jada also performed "2 Gunz Up". In total he brought out Sheek Louch, Busta Rhymes, Swizz Beatz, OJ Da Juiceman, and most of all Styles P.


Young Jeezy performance was in words the best performance and was described as sspppphhhs.. and he stole the show with his performance. He went way back in the day from his 1st album. He started off with "Who Dat". Then he followed up with "Soul Survivor" , "Thug Motivation" , "Go Crazy" , "My Hood" , "I Luv It" , "Trapstar" , "Bang" , and he performed "Put On" but he stole the show when he brought out the man himself HOV to perform his part of the "Put On Remix" !!!!! My brother told me that when he heard Jeezy come on he went from an employee to a #1 fan. At the end of his show Jeezy brought out wack Drake who obviously performed "Best I Ever Had". Elephant Man came out strong with his 05 - 09 flow while performing "Pon De River" and "Nuh Linga" every body was whilin to that song!!Mavado performed "I'm So Special" which I really feel like adding a link to because I hear that song too much that it just became so dry to me.!.!

Serani obviously performed "No Games" which is way too predicatble.

Pleasure P who I find so trash... Like he makes music for women but the girls I talk to, don't like his music..... Like where did this man come from.!.! But anyways he came out with the song that nobody remembers and for coming with a wack song he gets no pic on my blog. Maybe next life you bum artist.These dirty GS Boyz came out with their dirty "Stakny Legg" which comes along with the most ridiculous dance everObviously Juelz and Jim Jones came out with a unpredictable performance because Jones did his verse in "Certified Gangsta's" then they brought out Ron Brownz for "Pop Champagne" and finally they brought out DJ Webstar for "Dancin On Me". Jones must really want to like go out with Cam or something because he made it public on the Summer Jam stage when he said "Cam we still love you". AAAAYYYYOOO!!!! Jones just stop the guy don't you and your crew just chill!!

Summer Jam- Jay-Z

Summer Jam - Jadakiss

Summer Jam- Young Jeezy

BY THE WAY I DID NOT CATCH EVERY PERFORMANCE SO IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT I DONT CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IT AS A COMMENT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger