Monday, June 8, 2009

SUMMER JAM 09' ; Impossible To Blog About!!!!!!! Pt1

Every year Summer Jam concerts have been sold out and have been taking place in our very own "Giants Stadium". You know the huge place where the Giants and the Jets share a home field. But anyways Hot 97's summer jam is a huge way to start off your summer if your a concert freak. This year was the most spectacular and most unpredictable year due to the fact that this year is the last year that Summer Jam will be taking place at "Giants Stadium". I still don't where they will be moving to next year but hopefully I end up going one year.

I find this crazy how my brother works at "Giants Stadium" and he works all these events like Giants, Jets, Nets, and not to often Mets games. But every year he doesn't work Summer Jam and I get tight because that's really a one year event and you don't work like you wasting mad opportunity and considering that the only fare he's paying to be their is the bus and train fare, Do you know how much people would die just to go to a Summer Jam concert? You'd be amazed to find out that answer.



This year I enlightened my brother this year would be the last Summer Jam at "Giants Stadium" and he was like "Woooo" then I need to work because I wouldn't leave him alone about it. So in the end he decided to work Summer Jam.

But anyways Summer Jam this year was hosted by the Tracy Morgan. Who by the way is extra extra funny.
I wasn't their but i could give my brothers first hand perspective.

Mary J. Blige performance which was excited because she's the queen of Hip-Hop! One of the songs she performed was "Real Love".
T-Pain surprisingly performed "Buy You A Drank" and that song normally gets crowds amped up. I remember that song was the 8Th grade Prom theme song.

THE DREAM showed off this year with more than four performances. He came out with "Shawty Is A 10" which is a hit single by the dream. Then he stayed solo and did "Walkin On The Moon" that song is mad hot. It shows how The dream uses his imagination through his music. Next he brought he performed "Rockin That Thing" which is a jam for all girls. Most definetely he brought Fab out to do his latest song "Throw It In The Bag" which is smart because he gave the people a little taste on what was on his album.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger