Friday, May 29, 2009

T.I.P VS. T.I.P









It's like this guy is a lyric guru he puts anything to paper and drops it when he wants to. Anyways he dropped another album "KING". I mean this album wasn't wack but he's done better in the past it had about 4 hit songs. In my opinion! But this guy was still keeping all ATL and a 100% real!!
















T.I thought that of this brilliant idea to have the people vote on who would be the better artist T.I or T.I.P which both guys are T.I!!!! T.I is brilliant, the fans love a good fight. So this album had song that T.I made and songs that T.I.P made which is smart you should always single out certain music for fans to hear from certain people...... Over this 07' heat blasting Summer T.I made a video for the hit song off of his album called "Big Things Popping (Do It)." This was the only video made off this album. Keep in mind that this song clearly starts off with T.I and T.I.P in a trailer doing push-ups and the video makes it clear on which one is which. I the beginning it's obvious that their doing a push-up contest and the last one to 100 push-ups has to clean the trailer. How Funny? Anyways T.I.P wins and then gloats by telling T.I to keep the trailer spic & span and he’ll bring him a groupie back. I was dying the first time I that but if I was in that kind of situation I would of been tight!! In the video as T.I.P walks on stage he says "Here we go again folks...Ight T.I I’m a show you how to do this son." This song was getting so much burn off the Internet, the TV, the radio, and anything else that plays music, their was no need to make a second video off his album. T.I.P won the fight. This album sold more than 5,000 copies in the first week.
Then the drama caught back up to T.I.P was charged with illegal possession of firearms. Damn. T.I was all over the news with this one and the Feds. were not letting this one slide. Well once again T.I dropped his latest and most famous album "Paper Trail". Obviously he knew he wasn't making out of this one so he made 5 videos from songs off of his latest album. "No Matter What", "Live Your Life", "What Up, What's Haapnin", "Dead And Gone", and "Whatever You Like" . Each of these videos had a significant lesson to them


"No Matter What" was basically telling his fans that no matter what the results are for me jail or rap I’m a still be their on way or another.

"Live Your Life" I mean the point of the song is the name just live your life and stop worrying about yesterday or anything but what's going on now live your life!!!

"Whatever You Like" in my opinion is kind of like a farewell love song towards his girl since he as going away!.!

"What Up, What's Haapnin is deading a beef between T.I Shawty Lo. Which has been going on since the T.I vs. T.I.P album. Shawty Lo was planning on making a song called Let's get it and T.I.P wanted to get on the track and I'm assuming that Shawty Lo played him. So then T.I.P dropped "Big Things Poppin" in this song he says "I told him I was king and the lame started laughing, same sucka now want the king on the track with him." Strong words.

"Dead And Gone" is basically about how T.I.P has realize the mistakes he has made and made in the past and the last few months of his freedom life are coming to an end he wanted to say that he is no longer the trouble some T.I.P.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger