Saturday, May 16, 2009

D Cole & DJ Webstar




D Cole is pathetic. He is trying his hardest to create his own Get-Liite beats but continuously fails. This guy is really a bum and the thing that had me going crazy the other day was when I found out that he dropped a song called "Aim Me". When I first heard I thought it was O.K!! But after a week i was checking to see what Webstar had to beat that but come to find out Webstar has a song called "Aim So Crazy".

Honestly, I really don't care who dropped their song first even though I'm sure it was Webstar. These two songs sound exactly alike but Webstar has lyrics in his song. Fat D Cole just has the beat. (No Offense). If these aren't friends and I was Webstar I would punch D Cole in his face or battle him one or the other.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger