Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lil Wayne


Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne. If I had to say everything I had to say about Weezy I would end up blogging for the rest of my life. For example I hate it when people say that this drug addict is the best rapper alive. I hate it so much.

This man does nothing but drink syrup, get blazed off mad nuff drugs and run his damn mouth on the mic. Perfect example "I Feel Like Dying". What? I heard that before he got in the booth to sing that song he was high off Crack, Heroin, Marijuana, and the famous white cup drink that has now been officially been censored in all his videos "Syrup". Syrup is a drink that was told to give you excruciating stomach pain. Anyways Weezy sounds like he's 4seconds away from death in that song. He said some of the craziest stuff in that song. For all the people who enjoy weed and music, if you haven't heard "I Feel Like Dying" then no offense you really must be an idiot who's been living under a rock your entire life.

Lil Wayne brought Drake up through another song called "Every Girl".
Drake would be nothing without Weezy. This song simply opened Drake's name in this game.
I'm just going to get off task real quick because I will give Weezy his props because he dropped "Weezyaveli", "Da Drought 3", and most importantly "Da Carter 3"!!! I cant front I listened to each song off all 3 albums. I had the whole Carter 3, 15 songs off Da Drought 3, and the whole Weezyaveli album all on my PSP. Weezy does rap better when he's high but I just can't respect that because theirs no effort being put into the song. Weezy has morphed through these 3 albums because that's when he became a tattoo monster and now he has a tat on his palm. It's CRAZY!!!
He also started up his own stuff when he got all these people wearing Red Skinny Jeans. Which is cool. Weezy is a weird dude because loook at his outstanding and unignorable performance in "We Takin Over". He tore that track up he pulled off the best to the wickedest beat. Weezy went off.
But now he's proceeding more off to the Rock star side of this industry with his latest hit that had every supporting his movement. This song is called "Prom Queen". It's very simple Weezy was a High School dork and he asked the most popular girl in the school to go to prom with him and she said Helll noo. He was tight but this high school dork grew up to be the emphasis Lil' Wayne that everyone loved. This girl wound up being the Prom Queen. She gets Pregnant and has to mature her life. A few years later she goes to a Weezy concert and realizes that the guy on stage is the guy that she rejected for High School Prom. It's real ironic!!!
But I can't respect because he just disrespects the game and their are plenty of underground rappers who look up to him and imagine if 10 new artists were to come into the game and sing the same kind of crap that Weezy does.. It would be hectic..



2 comments:

mOokie said...

First off I highly disagree. Maybe Lil Wayne is not your favorite or you don't like him, but I happen to enjoy Weezy's music. So what if he be high or drunk or always have his "white cup" he still makes good music. You cant front just because this a blog and you want good grades

Kwy said...

This is an iight blog but u can't say dat Lil Wayne iz trash because many people call him the greatest rapper alive

Powered By Blogger