Thursday, May 28, 2009

T.I.P Coming Up

T.I in this past year has successfully done what he claims he's done, he always says that he made it from the bottom to the top where he's oughta be!! That is completely true because I remember when he made his TV debut with that ATL style music. This song was called "24's" it was basically about money rolls, cars& clothes, and he said that "that's how all his partners roll." Really simple to understand. But it was more than just a song to me because during that summer every BBQ I went to I heard that song at least a good 3 times. It was a cool song so it wasn't a problem to me. This song came off the album "Trap Muzik". Then T.I came out with his rubber band stack in his videos. This is where he actually began to earn his name. At this point I just at T.I like ... O.K he's a good rapper. I was still waiting to see when was he going to explode lyrically and tear the game up.

This guy is a beast who drops 2 albums in two years but anyways in 2004 he dropped "Urban Legend". I can't lie T.I made his mark and done he put out that he was going to become the best. This guy was sick he showed his true his true colors in two songs off that album "ASAP" and "You Don't Know Me". Don't get me wrong the whole album was hot but T.I said it straight "I don't if you at my shows and you waiting on me." And he still gets sold out concerts. This guy is ruthless. That's why he is a very respectable rapper he;s too real for this game. Too real.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger