Friday, May 29, 2009

Farewell T.I.P

This "Paper Trail" album was sick. But T.I.P sentence date was Match 27, 2009. T.I made it clear to his partners, his family, and all of his fans that he didn't want anyone to come and visit him in a jail cell because he wanted the people to remember T.I.P as the good guy and not the T.I who started trouble.


To come to think about it outside of the rap game T.I was a good guy because a few months before his incarceration he promised to the judge that he would change the lives of seven young teens before he was sent to jail.


He did this through a show called "T.I's Road To Redemption". This show was hot and I watched every episode at least twice. He was very calm and patient with the teens he dealt with. He also served 1000 hours of community service. This process wasn't easy because at the same time he had to be a father, a rapper, change 7 lives, do his community service, and deal with the fact that he was going to be sent to jail pretty soon. His time that he spent with his family was limited. His TV show with the kids came out successful for each teenager because he showed them what the future was offering them and what they could be doing better with their lives. In the end, T.I.P was sentenced to a year and a day in federal prison and will be missed. Although the "Paper Trail" album still gets burn on TV and the radio. T.I.P turned himself in Tuesday morning to the Federal Correctional Facility and has officially began serving his 1yr and a day jail time. T.I.P came to his hometown "ATL" and came out strong with a farewell performance at "Atlanta's Phillip's Arena"!! T.I.P has left at the top of this game and is assured to come back at the top!!!!!!





1 comment:

Mr. Donohue said...

Claude,

Great series of T.I. posts. Clearly, you know your stuff and you maintain your voice while talking about it.

One comment -- proofread even more. A few grammar errors and word agreement mistakes need to get cleaned up.

Keep up the good work!

-Mr. D.

Powered By Blogger